Owner Occupied Real Estate
Green Bank’s new real estate loan options let you finance commercial real estate assets up to 20 years. Available for business owners who want to finance their new or existing commercial real estate.
The real advantage of choosing Green Bank is our speed of approval, willingness to look at complex financials, better LTV requirements and servicing—we write loans to keep.
- Available for amounts of $250,000 to $5 million
- Can be used to purchase or build a new property or re-finance, expand or remodel existing facilities
- Available terms up to 20 years
- Great fixed or floating rates of interest available:
- Fixed Rate - 4.25% for first 5 years; then re-priced every five years to One Year Libor + 4.25%
- Floating Rate – 30 Day Libor + 3.50%; re-priced on the first day of each month
- 1% origination fee--half allocated to help offset third party fees for loan closing (appraisal, ESA, survey, attorney, etc.)
- Maximum of 80% loan to value, including fees financed
- No prepayment penalty for floating loan
- Pre-payment penalty fee applicable during the first three years: 2%, 2%, and 1% fee on fixed rate loan option
- Payments must be made through auto debit from a Green Bank account.
Additional fees and closing costs may apply. Other restrictions may apply.
Credit worthiness must be established.
Interested in learning more about our commercial loans?
Talk to a commercial banker:
Houston - (713) 316-7008
Austin - (512) 617-6850
Dallas - (972) 528-6750