Enter for your chance to win $15,000 worth of radio advertising in the Dallas market for your business*
If you’re looking for success, you have come to the right place.
To launch our new Addison office, we’re celebrating across the Metroplex. Everyone knows the importance of advertising--one local business will win a $15,000 radio advertising in the Dallas market to rocket them to the stratosphere. No gimmicks—no purchase necessary to win.
Every growing business also needs an adept bank—we got that covered. While you are here, look around to see how Green Bank can help.
*No hidden costs or fees. We will even produce your radio spot at no charge. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so enter today!
Enter the contest here
Contest Terms and Conditions
- Entrants do not need to be a customer of Green Bank. No purchase necessary to win.
- Only one entry per business. All business types eligible for entry.
- Register once via this form or by completing the application at www.greenbank.com/contest. Only an owner, major shareholder or company officer responsible for banking decisions may complete an entry on behalf of a business.
- Entries must be received before midnight, October 25, 2013. Drawing will be held at Green Bank, N.A., 16771 Dallas Parkway, Addison, TX 75001, on Friday, November 1, 2013. Need not be present to win; winner will be notified by phone.
- Winner solely responsible for all applicable taxes.
- By completing an entry, the winner agrees to hold Green Bank and its directors and employees harmless against any and all claims and liabilities arising from the prize.
- By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the disclosure of his/her name and likeness and agrees that Green Bank has the right to use this information for promotional purposes.
- The prize will be redeemed through KRLD AM or KRLD FM. Mind Ecology will offer the winner complimentary advertising recommendations. Advertising credit must be used by March 31, 2014. Other restrictions apply.
- By submitting an entry you accept and agree to the contest rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification.