Stay informed and stop fraud.
Green Bank Guardian Alert sends a text message when your debit card is used for a
type of transaction that is most common in fraud cases:
- International Transactions
- Fuel Transactions
- Transactions >= $100
- Transactions Out of State
- 5 or more Transactions in a rolling 24 hour period
- Card Not Present (Internet and phone transactions)
Green Bank will not charge for this service;
however, your phone carrier’s standard text rates will apply.
It’s easy to enroll:
- Click here
- Enter your card number and the last four digits of your social security number
- Enter your cell phone number
- Then, you will be prompted to send a text to complete enrollment.
Green Bank Guardian Alert does not allow for the pre-approval of transactions; text alerts are sent when your account has been debited.
Not all transactions will trigger text alerts; only transactions meeting Green Bank Guardian Alert parameters will generate alerts.
Green Bank Guardian Alert parameters are subject to change. Contact Green Bank’s Electronic Banking Department at 1-800-994-0640 for more information.