business Checking Account
Designed for businesses of all sizes, our Business Checking Account offers the flexibility of unlimited transactions, access to a variety of cash management services and an earnings credit rate (ECR) allowance based on maintained account balances. This allowance can be used to offset monthly processing fees and reduce checking account expenses. You get to keep more money in your account – and in your pocket.
- Free online banking (single sign-on)
- Your choice of electronic or printed monthly statements
- VISA® Business Debit Card(s) available (subject to approval)
- Unlimited ATM transactions
- No fee at any Green Bank ATM
- Refunds of transaction fees from ATM machines at other banks
- Transaction charges may be offset by compensating balances through Account Analysis
- Overdraft services available by linking to a Green Money Market Account (transfer limitations apply) or Business Line of Credit (subject to approval). Bill Pay Service charged through Account Analysis
An Earnings Credit Rate that is 4X the
Earnings Credit is interest paid on your deposits that is used to reduce or eliminate monthly bank service charges. Most often, the rate paid is pegged to the U.S. Treasury Bill Rate. Green Bank’s ECR is 1.00%.
We offer a full complement of treasury management services. Talk to one of our specialists to receive an account analysis to predict your monthly banking expenses.
- $300.00 minimum to open
- $10.00 monthly service charge may be offset by compensating balances through Account Analysis.
Per Item Transaction Charges:
|Deposit or Credit||$0.30|
|Check or Debit||$0.15|
- Free Online banking (single sign-on)
- Free E-statements or paper statements
- Free VISA® Business Debit Card (subject to approval)
- Free ATM transactions
- No charge – any Green Bank ATM
- Auto refund – any foreign ATM
- Charged through Account Analysis
- $10.00 per month for up to 20 items
- $0.50 per item charge for more than 20 items
- Green Money Market Account (transfer limitations apply)
- Business Line of Credit (subject to approval and normal advance procedures)