WELCOME TO GREEN BANK, N.A.
2501 Oak Lawn Ave
Dallas, TX 75219
5224 W. Plano Parkway
Plano, TX 75093
FRITO-LAY HQ PLANO
7701 Legacy Drive
Plano, TX 75024
YUM! HQ LOUISVILLE, KY
1900 Colonel Sanders Lane
Louisville, KY 40213
16771 Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75001
4029 Northwest Parkway
Dallas, TX 75225
1301 E. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75081
2408 Cedar Springs Rd.
Dallas, TX 75201
5950 Sherry Lane, Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75225
How to activate your new Green Bank Debit Card
- By phone: 1-877-713-8637, choose option 4
- By ATM: Use your card at any ATM
- Online at Greenbank.com: Login to online banking after October 20, click “options” and then click “ATM/debit card”.
Information about your new Green Bank Debit Card
SharePlus customers should have received their new debit card and temporary PIN in separate mailings. For security reasons, your new card does not reference the corresponding account.
For customers with multiple debit cards, you will be able to determine the corresponding account after the card is activated and a balance inquiry is performed.
Information about your Consumer Online Banking
The SharePlus online banking system will lose service for a few days as it is converted to Green Bank’s system; but, should be completely integrated by Monday, October 20, 2014.
- Monday, October 13 - Existing, pre-scheduled payments will be processed through October 17.
- Friday, October 17 - Starting at 3 pm, the SharePlus online banking system will only be available for balance inquiry.
- Monday, October 20 – Users required to sign into the system with a temporary password.
Information on account balances, loans and CDs will convert to the Green Bank system. Unfortunately, past eStatements will be not be converted. Please save that information now as you will no longer have access to it after October 20.
Online banking customers are advised to download older statements before October 20 if that information will be needed. Bill payment history and most payee information will be converted.
For more information, please see the online banking letter to the right.